You’ve asked for it. Now we are offering it. Symmetry Fitness begins in October! Don’t be a SPECTATOR in your own life! Get stronger and more resilient!
- Small-group class allows individualized attention without a high cost-per-session.
- Learn how to strength train SAFELY and condition your body EFFECTIVELY to become more graceful, durable, and powerful!
- Precise movement skill curriculum taught by Matt Gieringer, orthopedic physical therapist and certified strength and conditioning specialist.
- Each student will have a functional movement screen prior to their 1st class to allow individualized exercise program development.
- Improve physical resilience in a comfortable, familiar atmosphere
Days & Time: Mondays, Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:15 PM Now Open!!!
Location: Symmetry Physical Therapy Clinic, 2200 Park Bend Dr., Bldg. 1, Suite 202, Austin, TX 78758
Cost: $25 for a 1-time Functional Movement Screen (to be scheduled prior to initial class); then $25/session for each single class, or $20/session with a punch card purchase of 8 or more sessions
Register by calling 512-339-1500 in order to reserve your individual spot in the classes. Class size will be limited to 10 trainees. First 5 students to register will receive their Functional Movement Screen Free! ($25 Value)